Friday, December 25, 2009

Adiri Baby Bottles Has Anyone Used The Adiri Natural Nursers For Their Breastfed Babies?

Has anyone used the Adiri Natural Nursers for their breastfed babies? - adiri baby bottles

I want to breastfeed and are a little more than a week with 2 #. I had a terrible time breastfeeding my first. I'm going back to school in late August and I want a bottle, which still allow the breast without confusion. Has anyone tried the Adiri bottles? The baby is really stay with them, as a mother? I know that your nipple is shorter, if they do not stick him like a normal bottle. As the flow? You do not have the food, how they would be safe, or is it too simple? Any personal experiance would be great! I already bought, but I wonder who will be working before you buy more because they are so expensive.

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment