Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Non Fat Plain Yogurt I Want To Make A Healthy Shake With Mixed Berries, Raw Oats, Bananas And Non-fat Yogurt, But How?

I want to make a healthy shake with mixed berries, raw oats, bananas and non-fat yogurt, but how? - non fat plain yogurt

I know, I - I must believe only an idea of the quantity of each ingredient used. I have berries (raspberries, blueberries and strawberries), first oatmeal, banana and low-fat yogurt.

Should consider using milk instead of yogurt? What did you find work and / or taste better?

Your help is welcome!

1 comments:

Miami Lilly said...

You can use yogurt, but you will need a bit of milk in a position to solid mix .. go or simply caught in the blades of the mixer.

The berries and bananas go together very well, btw ... Your shake is delicious!

Post a Comment