Monday, February 15, 2010

Hair And Highlights And 2010 Advice For My Terrible Yellowish Highlights?

Advice for my terrible yellowish highlights? - hair and highlights and 2010

OK, so a few days ago I went to the hairdresser and damaged hair with a trace of ash, now that my hair is yellow top and look awful ... Do you think that after a week of going back into another room and could be a number of places with his hair and the beach is your girlfriend? by the way my natural brown hair but want to change my 2010:) Oh, and I use to do a purple shampoo for Sebastian and nothing.

2 comments:

MinHyexx said...

I think you should do it again, bleach, to draw the colors anymore, because your hair is naturally brown and you try to make blond highlights is not always how you want it, the best results were re-stained

Lyssa =) <3 said...

You do not need a professional to help you. All you have to do is a buy toner cartridge for your hair.

Post a Comment