Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Intrawest Properties Ontario Buying Resort Property For Renting A Good Idea?

Buying resort property for renting a good idea? - intrawest properties ontario

Hello! I had a great response to my last question, I thought of another ...
I come from Toronto, Canada, and I was thinking about buying an apartment in / Resort Resort in Northern Ontario (Blue Mountain) for rent. I looked at a property to rent in Toronto, but the big surplus of condos now. What is the rental application from there? There are many problems with the tenants? Global warming is an important issue? If there is a problem with Intrawest property as a manager? Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

1 comments:

Rhonda B said...

Even if you are a management company owned good reputation, you should have no problems. It is a wise investment.

Hope this helps! ;)

Post a Comment