Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Boyfriend Ripped My Knickers Wedgie My Boyfriend & I Had Foreplay Yesterday, I Found Blood In My Knickers Today, Is This Normal?

My boyfriend & I had foreplay yesterday, I found blood in my knickers today, is this normal? - my boyfriend ripped my knickers wedgie

Yesterday we had the last two games for the 1st Viewed from time to time because "I was sick and was employed by trainees. Today, I noticed blood in my underwear (not) menstrual blood. Is it because we had yesterday's preparations and started something in me or something please help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Near the fine. If your a virgin that is normal

Anonymous said...

would have broken the hymen, if it is defective and unsafe.

Anonymous said...

would have broken the hymen, if it is defective and unsafe.

Post a Comment