Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Much Do You Love Megavideo I Love Megavideo But...?

I love Megavideo but...? - how much do you love megavideo

I love youtube, but I'm really tired of having a deadline - "Do you have 72 minutes video today, wait 54 minutes," I want to move.
Please reply if you so I could know that


So, if someone a premium account and is willing to share with me, could you please send details of your account?
I would be very great full, I want to see my favorite shows like Lost and Heroes:)

You can contact me aj.7790 @ yahoo.co.uk

Thanks in advance, 10 points for best answer or one that can me on your account shares.

Adam

4 comments:

Marie said...

I have the same problem! For shows like heroes, and I have no links cuticura.com alternative to the sample and not the buffer for centuries, and sometimes not YouTube.

Tweakums said...

I had the same experience with YouTube, that's why I use most often. I watch Lost in high definition, streaming from the website of ABC, and Heroes in HD on Hulu. For each sample can not on Hulu, usually Surf Watch La Mancha, and can contain links to different pages for each video, and you can select the best with the quality.

http://www.hulu.com/

http://www.surfthechannel.com/

brunoss G said...

dpeant havin a premium-account to evade its just a way to make money from you

Odwin Oddball said...

What could you believe that someone would be stupid enough to share something of what a complete stranger on the Internet available?

Post a Comment