Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blue Ribbon Chocolate What Kind Of Flowers Are Good To Use For A Brides Boquet For A Blue-chocolate Themed Wedding?

What kind of flowers are good to use for a brides boquet for a blue-chocolate themed wedding? - blue ribbon chocolate

do not marry soon, but I like to mix and match my preparations now (hey, hey!). my bf wants the blue color theme and ideas also need chocolate, I'm ...
btw, the white calla lilies work with the theme? Boquet one of them w / chocolate and blue ribbons for the bride and a single flower w / cassette for bridesmaids? :)

1 comments:

xtina said...

Lily was the first thing to mind when I read the title of your question is. The idea of the movie is simply great! Love the color choice. I think you have children, planned everything. It's always good to mix in a neutral color to go with your theme. Otherwise, you could make a bunch of roses are blue with a brown belt.

Post a Comment