Friday, January 29, 2010

What Is A Good Message To Write To An Unborn Baby PLEASE HELP! MIL & SIL Advice?

PLEASE HELP! MIL & SIL Advice? - what is a good message to write to an unborn baby

Ok, I asked the same questions over and over again for the PPL and may not be the answer for me STOP stressed about it! My MIL Hates Me !!!!! Why? I do not know. In pregnant and due in 1 month. It is so bad that not even tell time. My last drop of it was in my 2 weeks before I went to him in the arm and walked shower. When my mother tried, w / help things my mother said, "You Do not talk to me, my mother was down, we have no idea what they hate us?" Now my SIL with her life and she is 30 are, and worse! Not allowed my shower b / c he threatened to hit me that my child does not do it 9 months. She dies a message about the evil that is waiting for me baby. In other words .. mental! Now my FIL has just moved from State B / C can not, his wife and daughter. Well, here's my problem. I never want to see more about my SIL! EVER! What he said is inexcusable, it happened a few years 5 months still not apologized? not for the holidays, my son come home from there scared b / c in theto end. What should I do if my baby and my MIL wants to come see? I do not want to see, even in his time, as he treated me and my mother. Im so tired of being so badly treated by 2. Your sister will never be our son. When the mother that she did not even say hello. Why my house? I know my child from his grandmother and everything, but it makes no sense to me. None!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Your husband should be your first line of defense. Tell him the clear words of the company you need to feel safe and happy with the baby.

This is handled for him. If he goes, you'll feel protected and stop stressed about it.

wildpalo... said...

Stand your ground girls do not see him go home and your baby. If something goes wrong, just visiting with her mother, a woman while.This need a warning shot wat is your problem.

Post a Comment