Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Does Urethritis Feel Like Urethritis? Urinalysis? HELP NEEDED!?

Urethritis? Urinalysis? HELP NEEDED!? - what does urethritis feel like

I saw the doctor yesterday in an emergency treatment to my current problem under control. In the last few weeks have had a strange problem. My penis was a slight burning or tingling in the head when you are ready to urinate and I feel even pressure around my penis, but when I do urinate a lot of green and inconsistent. I went to the doc and gave a urine sample, but all were negative. Is urinalysis showed chlamydia and ghonnorea? Or it requires special consideration. The doctor said it was a urethritis and I for a few days, and ibuprofen should be good. I had sex, but the last time 2 months ago and it was protected. Should I to doc for medicine or wait it out?

3 comments:

Kunal P said...

My advice is to wait and see if it only improvement.Ibuprofen anti-inflammatory and analgesic, so that it will receive only symptomatic relief of it.So, if you have an infection that does not deal with him. Wait for 3 days, if this continues, then visit the doctor and inform on all issues and concerns that you have.Dont hide anything because the story that the paper contributes to the diagnosis of the disease.

Kunal P said...

My advice is to wait and see if it only improvement.Ibuprofen anti-inflammatory and analgesic, so that it will receive only symptomatic relief of it.So, if you have an infection that does not deal with him. Wait for 3 days, if this continues, then visit the doctor and inform on all issues and concerns that you have.Dont hide anything because the story that the paper contributes to the diagnosis of the disease.

Karma said...

Have you told the doctor that may be an STD? You should contact his office and ask if you ask tested for sexually transmitted diseases if they did, then you should be tested. I do not know if I can post a urinalysis, but I know that you can test your blood. Why people are so afraid to tell your doc if they think they could be STD?

Post a Comment