Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crystal Pokemon Gameshark Vba How Do You Use Gameshark For Vba's?

How do you use Gameshark for vba's? - crystal pokemon gameshark vba

I'm playing Pokemon Crystal for a while in a PLA. Just to get it by the way, do not care if people hate ya'll with Gameshark, I try, so if do not like my way, please do not say. I need help, because I can not figure out how get the job code. I added a little below the apex Add GameShark cheat codes ... Section, but nothing happens. Help please?

1 comments:

Seba said...

First, make a cheat site with all the cheats you want. then save the cheat sheet (one with a lid and press Save fraudster) and once the stores open, then load your game need more cheat codes cheat gameshark master code can be found with most of the fraudsters. I hope that helped

Post a Comment