Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Polycystic Ovaries And Ovulation I Have Polycystic Ovaries But All My Blood Tests So My Hormones Are As Normal As Anyones.?

I have polycystic ovaries but all my blood tests so my hormones are as normal as anyones.? - polycystic ovaries and ovulation

To get my AF, and I've never seen so happy .. (I havent had since August) I recently saw the lists of ovulation, would you say that you could get pregnant this cycle? I was pregnant before last year missed the pill and became pregnant. Can I pregnancies next14 day?
thinkng just can not stop that!
Thank you guys
*** Baby dust to all ***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If ovulation and sex is perfectly all the time, of course, you have a medium probability (20%) design.

But the problem is that PCOS and ovulation cycles usually directly all the time can be. Just because you AF does not mean that now are, or ovulation. You may have to (drugs), such as metformin.

Good luck

Post a Comment