Sunday, January 24, 2010

Car Towing Vancouver How Can I Know How Much Towing A Car With My SUV Would Affect Gas Mileage On A Cross-country Trip?

How can I know how much towing a car with my SUV would affect gas mileage on a cross-country trip? - car towing vancouver

Drive 2005 Nissan Pathfinder. We receive approximately 13 miles per gallon. I intend to make from Long Iceland, New York, Fort Lauderdale, FL, and I want a streetcar, the way all of them. I know it will be about $ 350 for free gas for a car trailer costs, but I wonder what it would cost to be towed away a vehicle.

3 comments:

travelma... said...

Can I suggest that we needed a carrier that his car could enable movement could

You can also validate the Amtrak cars (operating
VA Lorton to Sanford flornida
Of course, when two trucks of each car would be stored separately
Take the train, that would save a little money (or at least the car)

Starship Pain said...

Are you sure you want to do this?
It's a long way to tow a vehicle, including an SUV with more than your browser. Remember to drag or tow a vehicle that affect the measure things other than fuel. This can affect your stopping distance, brake wear more quickly, it will be difficult in the transmission and can cause overheating of your vehicle.
In any case, I would say that is probably double the cost of fuel. Could the reduction of fuel consumption to 7 8mpg.

kelly_f_... said...

Can not really say, but under $ 800, make sure to have better and do not need .. Who need it and not to

Post a Comment